Residential Buildings Energy Consumption Simulation
AESS has successfully completed the energy consumption simulation of two residential buildings in USA. This service included the followings:
- Building a model for the buildings in a simulation software and as per the architectural drawings.
- Adding the construction materials of the buildings to the building model in the simulation software including windows and doors.
- Adding the as-built building services to the building model in the simulation software such as but not limited to HVAC systems, lighting systems, domestic hot water systems…etc.
- Running an energy consumption simulation for the buildings.
- Calibrating the energy consumption results in the simulation software to match the actual energy bills within +/- 15%.